Prior to their round, all guests are required to check in with the Golf Shop
Golf Dress Code
Turner Hill Golf Club requires that its members & guests dress appropriately. The club reserves the right to require any member or guest to change any attire which does not comply with the dress code. The dress code below applies to members, guests and spectators within the golf shop, practice facility and on the golf course.
- Members & guests are encouraged to change their golf shoes in the locker room.
- Men are required to wear slacks or Bermuda shorts with a collared shirt.
- Cargo shorts & pants are prohibited. Shorts or pants designed with inverted side pockets are acceptable; however they must be designed specifically for golf.
- Tee Shirts & collarless shirts are prohibited with the exception of mock turtlenecks.
- Women are required to wear shorts, skirts or slacks with an appropriate golf shirt.
- Tank & halter tops are prohibited.
- Turner Hill Golf Club requires members and guests to wear soft spikes at all times.
- Golf shirts must remain tucked in at all times and hats shall be worn facing forward.
- No denim is allowed on the golf course.
Turner Hill Golf Club encourages its members to enforce the dress code among fellow members. All members of the golf staff are required to enforce the dress code and deny course access to any member or guest that does not comply. The golf shop will do its best to accommodate members and their guests in obtaining appropriate apparel.
Questions with regard to the golf dress code should be directed to the golf shop. Please note that the Golf Shop does sell attire that is not approved for the golf course, but is suitable for the pool area.