2017 Golf Outing Program
Green Fees: Member Rate $150- $190 Non -Member Rate $190 - $220
per player is all-inclusive for the golf portion of the event.
- Carts fees, 2 players per cart.
- Off season rates available on a limited basis.
- Range access starting 1.5 hours before the event.
- Bag arrival and Departure service.
- Tournament scorecards, rules sheet, contests and scoreboard.
- $20 per player allocated for golf shop gift certificates.
- All professional service fees and gratuities.
Starting Times: 11:00, 12:00and 1:00 are the available times for all outings.
Players: All events are responsible for a minimum of 116 players and may have a maximum of 144 players.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $5,000 is required with a signed contract to ensure the date.
Payment: Outing groups are required to be paid in full the day of the event. Payments should be made to accounting by a check.
Food and Beverage: All food and beverage will be handled by the F&B Manager and is a separate contract.
Conduct: The event is responsible for the conduct and appearance of their players; any damage or destruction to the property will be addressed immediately with the removal of the participants. Players must be dressed in traditional golf attire. Personal coolers and beverages are not allowed on the property.
For more information, please contact Nate Hopley, Director of Golf